-
July 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Good Morning everyone. I hope the weather in your corner of the world will allow you to enjoy the day until tonights festivities.

Julie has finished the potato salad, and is working on a cold fruit salad for desert. We will be heading out to the lake about 4:00, to picnic (I'm the designated Bar-B-Q chef today), Then listen to a little music until the Fireworks begin.
Have a great day.
roG
-
July 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh H-E-L-L yeah Ella, the weather is perfect here in NY, the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining and not a cloud in the sky. The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz should arriving shortly. Ya-hooooooooooooooo baby ya-hooooooo
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] by Joan Jett and the Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 'sss
-
July 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
pethead is still recuping from his surgery Friday, however, we have these wonderful neighbors that go to South Carolina to buy fireworks every July, and they put on a fab display up in the mountains here. Very illegal, because these are no sparklers LOL...Mil told me they spend about 5,000.00 .So we'll park our fannies on the pourch and enjoy...
-
July 4th, 2005, 02:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Now that sounds like fun, Cherrysmum, Its been several years ago, But I had a buddy who would take donations (not nearly $5,000.) and head down to Kentucky and load up his old Ford pick-em-up with illegal fireworks and we would have a heck of a party out in the pastures.
I hope you have a great day.
Tell pethead, we wish him well and will add him to our prayers.
rOgEr [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2005, 07:47 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Enjoy your fireworks guys..and gals.
We Aussies arent allowed backyard fireworks anymore...*mumbles something rude about the government*..
Someone say ohhh...ahhhh for me please..lol
-
July 5th, 2005, 10:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Our Fireworks got rained out (see STORMY WEATHER thread). but we got a rainbow and a beautiful sunset.

You can still see a few thunderheads just above the tree line as thestorm slides to our north.
-
July 9th, 2005, 12:49 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I ran into some of those storms out on the East Coast, Looks like I may not have to drive through Tropical Storm Dennis, If I'm Lucky.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks